Ready to Take Charge of your kidney health?
Take Charge is an 8-week chronic disease self-management workshop for participants who are in various stages of chronic kidney disease.
Wednesdays, January 25th - March 15, 3:00-5:30 pm
Prairie Green at Dixie Crossing, 1040 Dixie Hwy, Chicago Heights, IL 60411
This workshop is for YOU if:
- You have kidney disease, kidney failure, or a kidney transplant
- You are a caregiver
- You have any risk factors for chronic kidney disease, including diabetes or hypertension
This workshop will teach you how to:
- Manage everyday activities
- Control symptoms and decrease stress
- Improve communication skills
- Avoid complications
- Improve your overall health and increase your energy
- Become an advocate for yourself
- Understand fluid restrictions and dialysis
- Ask a panel of experts more about kidney disease
Registration is limited to 15 participants. Hurry to claim your spot today!