At Illinois Kidney Disease & Hypertension Center, our team includes a PA-C who assists with providing extensive services along with our Board-certified physicians. Our Physician’s Assistant assists the physicians with patient care in hospital as well as the hypertension and transition clinics in the office.
Holly R. Walker, PA-C
- Joined group in 2002
- B.S. - University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, IL, 1993
- M.S. - Speech-Language Pathology, Rush University, Chicago, IL, 1995
- M.S. - Physician Assistant, Finch University of Health Sciences, North Chicago, IL, 2001
- Certified Physician Assistant, 2001
- ASH Certified Hypertension Specialist